Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I stop my eye make up smudging aroung my eyes?

its really annoying mascara %26amp; eyeliner.. its a waterproof macara and a pencil and it just smudges all round my eyes and makes me look like a goth.. please please help!How do I stop my eye make up smudging aroung my eyes?
If you have oily skin/ wear rich under-eye creams/ wear concealer your eye makeup can smudge, waterproof cam be dissolved by oiliness in the eye area.


So, us any eye creams at night before bed and avoid using them in the morning and try not to use cream concealers, a colour correcting powder like Benefit will soak up any excess oil in that area and correct any dark circles/ imperfections you may have.


Also, think about swapping your kohl pencil for a waterproof liquid eyeliner, if you find the line too harsh you can smudge it with a cotton bud any it will stay put.How do I stop my eye make up smudging aroung my eyes?
I have the same problem because my eyes are deep-set. Switch to a plastic-coated mascara like Clinique Lash power mascara-it DOES NOT come off. Bad side is it doesn't make your lashes look very full and thick, so I suggest wearing false eyelashes or lash inserts (i've used both, I like the full sets best but you have to remove/replace them everyday and you don't with lash inserts unless you wear mascara on them), which some women use mascara on them too so if you do wear false lashes and mascara use the Clinique (there is another plastic coated mascara but I can't remember the name, there are only 2-3, I think Avon has one, but I use Clinique). For eyeliner, use liquid eyeliner as it dries and won't smudge. Besides, pencils pull at your eyes and make wrinkles later in life. Another idea is to very lightly put translucent powder on top of your eyeliner and brush off; I do this to help set it and it works great for cream eye-shadows (like I said, I have deep-set eyes and everything smudges).
hi you should probably wear a less thick coat of mascara and may i know what brand you are using for both? you can try Loreal waterproof mascara the one that has the primer i think its called voluminous or something. as for pencil try 247 urban decay pencil it is great!





and do wear a thicker powder around your eyes a shade lighter than your usual powder so you can q-tip off easily when u have smudges applying these stuff.
Unfortunately, some waterproof mascaras also have a tendency to smudge. They just don't run as badly if you cry or if it rains and your face gets wet.





I have used these 2 eyeliners and they both didn't smudge:





*Maybelline Great Wear Eyeliner


*Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner





I used the Urban Decay one yesterday and it stayed put all day.





Good luck!
I always use avons eyeliner, and found its amazing, sharpens really well, and stays on and doesn't smudge, now i'm really clumsy, and always end up smudging it somehow, but i've found that if i put some of my powder foundation around the eyelid, and underneath the last line, it stays in place and doesn't smudge!





I hope this helps, good luck ;xx
Okay if u use either the liquid eyeliner or the normal one it smudges right???





well here, after you apply the eyeliner then dab your eyes with some compact powder/ touch up powder on your eyes to prevent it from smudging and try not to rub your eyes too much :)
If you have face powder, put that on first (just a little) then apply your eye make-up, after it's on, just add a little powder over the top (not much, just a light brush of face powder will do) it works for me!
use dark eyeshadow with a small applicator for the eyeliner--I do this and it works great. I've honestly never seen waterproof mascara run. I always had problems getting it off.
yup happens to me too, anyway just try using concealer of something around the eye area, so it dosen't smudge as much, and honestly, every mascara (even waterproof ones) will smudge.
Use some primer.


Also, use some pressed powder throughout the day to keep your face dry.
use waterproof
dont rub your eyes.
moisturize cleans it really good
us waterproof i=or mac has this spray that dsnt make ur makeup smugde its aqua blue in a see through bottle
  • windows media player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment