Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are some good ideas for eye make up?

I have brown eyes, but usually have in green contacts everyday.


i usually wear brown/natural shades, or grey/black shades depending on my mood.


I have black hair at the moment.What are some good ideas for eye make up?
i have green eyes


and pretty dark hair


what I usaully do for eye shadows is


I put white eyeshadow on like 1/3 part of my eye


and on the outer part I put like a black or a brown.What are some good ideas for eye make up?
I Purple is beautiful on green eyes. Something else you can try that has always worked great for me is, like a coral shade. You have seen the color that is used on Indian pottery and rugs with the blue shade. Not orange. Coral, that is the best way to say it.deep plum and purple shades or black lightly smudged is great. mascara is key!!! i put on at least 3 coats, totally changes your look. ive also found that first applying eye liner before the shadow softens the look, and some eye liner along the lashline of your lower lid. dont forget about mascara !! also maybe some dark blue not bright but dark. dark colors would look best
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment