Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to use eye make up to make my eyes look larger, not smaller?

please give me PICS of how to use eye make that will ENLARGE your eyes......I have really dark brown eyes.How to use eye make up to make my eyes look larger, not smaller?
one of the biggest tricks i know to enlarge your eyes is that instead of using black eyeliner on your inner eyelids, use white. it will blend with the whites of your eyes giving them more space. Lighter colors open the eyes more, darker colors such as the black smokey eye ect will always give the cat eye effect which includes making them a little smaller and mysterious. Hope this is what you meant =]How to use eye make up to make my eyes look larger, not smaller?
http://www.ehow.com/how_2264_make-eyes-l鈥?/a>





This article will help A LOT.





Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment