Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are my eye make up colors, to make my eye color striking?

I have fair neutral tan (no golden or pinkish), have thick brown eyebrows and dark green eyes.What are my eye make up colors, to make my eye color striking?
it might sound bold, but Purple would look really good with your color eyes and skin tone. green looks good with your green eyes too. try orange-brown





stay away from light blues and pinksWhat are my eye make up colors, to make my eye color striking?
try plum colored eyeliner. it's more subtle than a purple eye-shadow and should look great. i like the ones by clinique. they're spendy but great quality. plus, eyeliners last forever.
purple..and they also have palettes made jus for certain eyes
definalty plum, it will make green eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment