Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What's a good eye make up remover?

I wear waterproof mascera and I'm having trouble getting all the makeup off at night, with the removers that I am using. Any suggestions? I would prefer an inexpensive removerWhat's a good eye make up remover?
Clean and Clear gel make up remover. I love it and it doesn't irritate my eyes.What's a good eye make up remover?
Ponds face cream, rub in on your eyes, have a warm wash cloth ready, no srcubbing involved. It'll take the paint off a car without hurting the body, lol. I swear by it. Report Abuse

i really like boots no.7 stuff... its not tooo expensive and it also doubles up as many other removers... i use mine to remove pen from my white board, remove nail polish off of my polished wood floor, makeup from surfaces... all sorts! so yeah... NO.7 ROCKS! x
It sounds crazy but baby lotion slides any eye make up right off. I used to use water proof masc era but i found putting it on and taking it off to time consuming. MY Solution fake eye slashes yes they have very natural looking ones from all price ranges. They go on and off very easily.
I have tried Mary Kay make-up remover...Awesome!! Or you can try loreal make-up remover..their lotion is great too!!
use petroleum jelly..


it's harmless on the eyes too!


and it moisturizes skin!
Pond's make-up remover. at CVS for like $4





works on ALL makeup. from eye glitter, waterproof mascara, cheap makeup to paint!! highly recommended
I am in my early 50 been using this product for ever It comes unscented 12oz jar $12.00 but it will last you over a year. I use it very day on water-proof mascera. Name is Albolene. I have tried other Vaseline. Crisco, Baby oil and I always came back . It can't be beat. Might not be as cheap as Crisco baby oil but i guarantee you'll never use anthing else . You only need a dab for each eye, rub gentlely, take off with tissue whatever Try it I bet you never change like me.
I agree with your answerer who suggested Mary Kay. I am a consultant if you need one. Go to my 360 page and click on my blast-you will then be routted to my website.
Baby oil.
baby oil
I agree with NOSYCAP9 Clean and Clear ROCKS!
bi-facial by lancome.





or, if you're cheap, use crisco. it sounds gross, but the high fat content gets the heaviest makeup off quickly. just be sure to wash your face well afterwards. its a trick i learned in theater because of the heavy stage makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment