Monday, June 21, 2010

How should I do my eye make up for prom?

Not really sure what color eye shadow to use..I have blonde hair with blue eyes and normally have fair skin but will be tan for prom. Here is a picture of the dress.. http://www.davidsprom.com/dresses_detail.jsp?i=2114%26amp;g=0%26amp;p=3%26amp;s=7032





any suggestions?How should I do my eye make up for prom?
i think you should use light pink and brown eyeshadowHow should I do my eye make up for prom?
Not loving the dress.... looks very casual. but I think we can work with it. Pull your hair into a messy-ish bun this will look nice but leave a bit of hair out. I think natural make-up
i think purple eye shadow would look very pretty
i definitly think u should try something really glittery on the eyes. maybe glitter eyeliner. i mean this black top and bottom playboy bunny whore makeup evry1 wears is definitly old! lol no offense 2 u
What kind of makeup girl are you? Bright or subdued?





For subdued, I would use a pale pink with a plum liquid liner.


For bright and out there, I would use yellow and seafoam green (from the dress colors) and use pink on the bottom lash line.
any colour

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment