Monday, June 21, 2010

How not to destroy my eye make-up?

My problem is that I have black traces of mascara every day under my eyes. The point is that I touch my eyes when I forget for a minute they are made up. My mascara is L'Oreal Telescopic, I think it's a good one.


Do u have a similar trouble?


What to do?How not to destroy my eye make-up?
I heard that it could just be the mascara you buy, have you tried define a lash mascara? it works great and doesnt flake at all, at least not for me. I have used mascara's in the past where it starts to flake as well, i just swiched brands and noticed a drastic difference, but then again thats just me. Try swiching brands and see how that works for you, im pretty sure your putting on the mascara right, i think its just the mascara itself as some mascaras are known to flake alot. How not to destroy my eye make-up?
There is no solution other than you stop touching/rubbing/smudging/itching your eyes, then you shouldn't have a problem if its a good mascara then it should be water/tear proof, and remember to use a good facial wipe to take it off every night or there could be severe consequences i.e. conjunctivitis.
The best thing to do is when youve finished putting your make up on get some hairspray and spray it gently into yourface....dont forget to close your eyes and best not breath the fumes in...it really works ive been doing it ever since i wear makeup.....good luck
I heard that vaseline will keep eye make on nicely and it will make your eyelashes look thicker, and its much safer to use then hairspray.





So have a try at that.....
when youve done your make up close your eyes, hold your breath, and spray your face with hair spray. your eye make up will stay perfect x
Use a different mascara!
It sounds silly, but I spray my face lightly with loreal diamond hold hair spray. It works as long as you don't spray on too much! Hope it helps!
hmm,


maybe dont apply so much,


my friend has it and so do i


but i have no problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment