Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to put on good eye make-up?

I don't have that much eye make-up.


I have;


silver eyeshadow, pink eyeshadow (three shades - darkish, lighter, almost white), black eyeshadow, black eyeliner, liquid cover up, powder cover up, and black mascara.





How would you put this on? or should I buy different colours?





And another question, is there a tip to make it easier to put eyeliner on the eyelids. (the top)How to put on good eye make-up?
EYES-put silver all over your lid and put black in the crease then blend, don't make it to dramatic tho


u should by coppers,tans,and cremes





for eyeliner use a thin or flat makeup or art brush and use with either cream or liquid eyeliner. they are easier to apply then khol eyeliner


FACE-put a thin layer of liquid cover up on and the put powder on with a large face brush or kabuki brush


hope i helped!!How to put on good eye make-up?
I would;





Eyes - Thin line of black eyeliner on top and bottom, black mascara. Everyday I don't usually wear eyeshadow.. if I do it's pale blue or pink usually. For nights out I wear black (but faded so it's more grey) or dark blue.


Face - Liquid cover up, with translucent powder on top.


-- I'd also recommend a pink blush for your cheeks--





For applying eyeliner -%26gt; Get a babywipe/make-up wipe (or cotton bud with make up remover on it) and neaten up your line. I use a babywipe to neaten mine :)
RIP MJ!!! :'( OH and to ur last question, put eyeliner on the top. If u want bigger-looking eyes, use white. For a smaller eyed-look, then use black. If ur emo like me, use heavy liquid black eyeliner on the bottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment