Monday, June 21, 2010

This happen everytime I wash away my eye make up?

Clomps of my liquid eye liner will go under my eye, in my tear duck or on my eye! How can I avoid this?This happen everytime I wash away my eye make up?
Oh, I know what you are talking about!


I use my clinique makeup remover liquid to take off my eye makeup before I wash my entire face. Then, after I dry my face off, I use a q-tip to get any excess eye liner bits :] Hope this works for you!This happen everytime I wash away my eye make up?
Try a wipe before washing it off in the sink. My eyes are extremely sensitive so I always use a babywipe to wipe off most (sense they are for sensitve skin) and they do a great job of cleaning. Then wash with soap and water or make-up remover....whatever you use. But i swear... buy babywipes!!!
Better eyemakeup remover try clinique, they have one with a bit of oil one without, they are hypoallergenic, sooooo worth it.
Nothing can stop this happening, even if you take your make up off with a makeup remover or babywipe it'll still end up in your eye.
Pull whatever you use to the side without the tear duck. You could also try to cover the duck with your finger, so nothing gets in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment