Monday, June 21, 2010

Could someone tell me how to do a proper eye make up, please?

My hair are dark warm brown at the moment, long and wavy. I usually put a light eye make up on, but somehow, I never managed to get the grip on it.


Could someone explain to me where to start and what is important, please?Could someone tell me how to do a proper eye make up, please?
Check out www.markgirl.com for some great video tutorials.





Do you have brown eyes? I have brown eyes too, and here is what I have found. Plums, violets, golds and browns will bring out brown the best.





I use mark.'s Metalliner liquid liner in Bronze Edge ($5). It really makes my eyes pop.





Then, I love i-mark eye shadows from mark. They have a real deep purple color called Plum Velvet that is really popular. Also, a sparkly gold color called Magic that is great. The best part is you can experiment and have fun, because they are really affordable. They are $4 each and you can purchase the snap to it pallette in various sizes to hold the eyeshadows.





And finish it of with Mark.鈥檚 MAKE IT BIG mascara in Espresso. It is a must have! It is one of their best selling products. It has a big brush but still allows you to coat every lash. It鈥檚 only $6 and compares to the high-end brands.Could someone tell me how to do a proper eye make up, please?
well maybe you should start straightening it and if you don't want to try that.use the color of the eyeshadow purple it looks great and people that have light brown hair and wavy hair it'll make your eyes pop out also wear mascara it'll make them pop out even more try it!!
  • windows media player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment