Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone ever had permanent eye make up done?

I am seriously considerieng doing it. I am tired of having to put it on every morning. I know it won't feel good because I have many tattoos and I know how it feels. Just curious on who has had it and if they liked having it done.Has anyone ever had permanent eye make up done?
Yes, I recently had eyeliner tattooed. It was a great investment... I don't have to worry about spending extra time applying eye liner or worry about getting it smeared... I got it tattooed at ';Lux Lash';, you choose the color of the liner, the thickness and what's good about it is, for example you choose black, it won't turn blue. It will stay black. They applied numb creams so all I could feel was a slight tickling...





I highly recommend this procedure.Has anyone ever had permanent eye make up done?
If you think it's right for you, you should do it... But you should really research the place you get it done... I've heard many horror stories about permanent makeup procedures gone wrong... but I do know quite a few people who have been successful also.... I personally think the idea of permanent makeup is really cool... I would get it done too, but I like changing my makeup all the time and doing different things with it... Anyway.. Good luck in whatever you decide!
A friend of mine had it done. It looks beautiful. It was expensive though.
yep, got eyeliner a little over a year ago. Love it. chose a black brown combo, line on bottom is thin and line on top is just slightly wider,,, now I'm no spring chicken, so I thought this was the best look for me.. Best part is , if I have nothing done to touch them up, they'll be gone in about ten years....they really aren't a tattoo, (which is ink) but permanent cosmetic( minerals) and again love it.. would do it all over again..thinking about lip color.
I personally havne't had it done but a coworker did. I personally don't like the way it looks on her.. she had the eyeliner and the lip liner.. It doens't look natural like regular makeup does.
My bestfriend did and omg, she did not look pretty at all....u will look like a frog for a week, and she said it hurts horribly.


Eyeliner isnt that hard to put on every morning. :-D
Dont do it just keep putting on your makeup it look really bad to have permanent makeup. And when you are older you are no going to like it.
i dont know about make up as im a guy but i have a freind who tattoed a pair of fake red lips over her own lips so she wouldnt have to do it everyday . sorri

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment