Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the most effective and gentlest eye make-up remover?

I like the Mary Kay eye makeup remover, and i recommend itWhat is the most effective and gentlest eye make-up remover?
Clinique Take the Day off - very good for waterproof stuff on eyes, with no tugging.





I've tried so many, and this one works the best. It lasts a long time - use the little cotton rounds or squares so not to waste the liquid.What is the most effective and gentlest eye make-up remover?
i actually just use vaseline. it takes off my makeup really easily. i just leave it one for about a minute then wipe it off with a tissue.
baby oil works wonders for me, when im removing eye make-up.... it's cheap too!!!
I know it sounds weird but it works, and if you get it in your eye it does not hurt. It is Jonson's and Jonson's baby wash! It works so well and leaves your eyes soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment