Monday, June 21, 2010

What's the best colour eye make-up for me?

I have green eyes, and pale white skin. My eyebrows/hair colour is dark brown. What colour eye make-up suits me the best? (Also, any other make up tips you think would suit me are welcome). Thanx.What's the best colour eye make-up for me?
Earth tone will be the best for you. Because your hair is dark brown, brown or orange eye shadow will do good for you. And because you have pale skin you should use light orange brush on. For your lips, you should use nude color lipstick.


A technique for you is if you put on dark eyeshadow you should not use a dark color lipstick because no parts of your face will be attractive. Those kinds of make-up is used usually in drama or in plays.


Hope I did help you something. If you need anymore help in these things, you can post more about it. =)What's the best colour eye make-up for me?
hello i would say a violet would be beautyful any type of purples
Green, purple, dark bown, use an brown eyeliner.
I'm pale with green eyes, too. I've never found purples or pinks flattering, personally. (I think they make me look ill, but that's just me) I suggest gold eyeshadow, black mascara, and a subdued pink blush.
brown, gold, bronze even green olives . Fall colors will be beautiful


purple might





go to covergirl.com and take all the quizzes. for eyshadow if you want then go to tips and tricks and click on shadow salon
Autmn colours will set your hair and face off lovley, oranges, colds dark pinks etc etc avoid pastels try a bronzer powder, will give you a glowing look!!





Have fun
Go for the darker colors, like brown and green. Orange will also look good too!
I'm exactly like you and i tend to look best in Tans, Browns, and Peaches and Pinks.
You could try beige with brown and green looks great on green eyes. Also purple and pink could look great for a brighter look and the whole smoky eyes-gold/silver/black/grey would look nice
If you go to covergirl.com you can have the give you options of eye color that will look best on you. All you have to do is fill out a profile and they do the rest. It only takes about 5mins.
I would go for Purple and pinks. They both naturally go well with green and will help you're eyes pop more. I have hazel green eyes and i have worn every color you can think of but I have gotten more compliments while wearing a purple or pink shadow. They said the green really stood out. Also try black liquid eye liner. I love that stuff. Good luck! I hope this helps.
It'll suit u a wedgwood blue or a pale pink. You can also dye your hair black. Then, it'll suit you a deep purple.Also, Autumn colours will set your hair and face off lovely, oranges, colds dark pinks etc etc avoid pastels try a bronze powder, will give you a glowing look!!


Go to...
Here are the shadows that bring out your eyes.


1. grays


2. pinks


3. purples(even lavender)


4. pale naturals


5.mauves


6.bronze





Don't wear green shadow w/ your eyes,it'll wash them out!


Wear drk.brown,navy,or clear mascra.


Wear,drk,borwn,black,or navy eye liner (even purple)


Try wearing the pale naturals w/ a fresh foundation


covered face,brown or black mascra,and brown or


black eye liner. Hope this helps.


-Sarah
avon can answere your questions
at the very bottom of your eyelids put darkish green makeup. then put either reddish brown or silver or dark blue on the top.
Go for a purple tone. A light gold might also be flattering.
go 4 medium toned colours 2 bring out your eye colour!!
My complexion is similar to yours, only my eyes are more hazel than green. Personally, I recommend the Almay Intense i-colors for your eye color. they really seem to make your eyes the focal point of your face.
try doing you're eyes smokey using plum and grey this is a good night time look barely there berry coloured lip gloss would be nice to go with it don't forget loads of mascara
whatever you do- no bright blues!
Green and Brown
  • windows media player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment