Monday, June 21, 2010

How much/What kind of eye make up should you do while wearing contact lenses?

Almay's eye makeup are for contact users. It is good too! You want to read the label when buying eye makeup it will say it is safe for contact lense wearers. You can wear any type of makeup with contacts. Hope this helps! Good Luck!!!


:)How much/What kind of eye make up should you do while wearing contact lenses?
I just wear mascara. don't wear eyeliner because it's too easy to poke your eye.How much/What kind of eye make up should you do while wearing contact lenses?
any kind of make up you want :-). .. just make sure you put the contacts before putting on the makeup and try to be careful not to paint your contacts while you apply eye pencil, and that's it.
You can the exact same things you can do without contacts. I just started wearing contacts and I have not changed my makeup routine. I was worried at first too, but don't worry.
wear cream eyeshadow not powder because powder is loose (duh...lol) and might get in your eyes. also wear a little so your eyes don't get irritated. (if you are going to wear powder wear just a little.
The only thing I don't like to do is line the inner rim of my eyes. I've been wearing contacts for 20 years and I've had no issues with the type of makeup or the way that I wear my makeup. I put my contacts in before I put my makeup on that way I can see what I'm doing and I don't mess it up after I'm finished. Do whatever you feel like and have fun!
The only makeup that you need to change is mascara.





Get a good non flake one. It's a pain when you get mascara grit under your lenses. make it waterproof as well, then theres no worries when using eye drops (which you will use allot)
I use any kind...maybelline eye liner and mascara and whicever eye shadow I like.
i use ... like eyeliner.. eyeshadow.. foundation, and mascara... dont be afriad lol hehe
almay seems to be a good hypo allergenic brand. they don't have the most variety of colors. If they don't have the shade you are looking for, I suggest browsing somewear in the department store.
I think you should purchase MAC or CHRISTAN DIOR, those two are like the number one brands , i like them so try them try wearing Ur make up 1st than putting Ur lens, that's what i do don't worry and relax
Just a little bit of eyeshadow and maybe some mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment