Monday, June 21, 2010

How to remove eye make up easily, ie mascara? without irritation?

i remove my mascara by closing my eyes and rubbing with warm water.. and then using an eye make up remover cream to remove the black marks around my eyes,





but even doing this .. especially when i juz rub with the water.. my eyes feel irritated, and theres still like black stuff in my eye, and i juz want a simple way to remove it, without irritation and strain.How to remove eye make up easily, ie mascara? without irritation?
I wear bright heavy eye makeup, so sometimes a baby wipe doesn't get it all off easily, and it irritates my skin to rub at it. So I use vaseline. Seems silly, but a tiny bit of Vaseline will lift all the colour off gently, AND moisturise your eyelids and eyelashes. Put a bit on your finger tip and gently rub your lashes between your thumb and forefinger and your mascara will lift straight off - even the waterproof kind. I have sensitive skin and it has not irritated my skin at all. I then wipe over gently with a fragrance free baby wipe and ta-da.How to remove eye make up easily, ie mascara? without irritation?
If you are in uk then go to Superdrug they do amazing wipes for sensitive skin that can be used for removing eye make up and even waterproof mascara. I swear by them. They are in a blue packet of 40 i think, under 拢2 and are superdrugs own make.
Try using Kyri and Kimi natural Sweet Almond and orange make up remover. It has natural ingredients and uses sweet almond oil which is really good for removing that tough mascara. It wont irritate you as it is all natural. Check the website out.
Clinuque take the day away is the most fantatic product all you do is shake the bottle and put a little on a piece of cotton wool and gentley wipe your eye no scrubbing and it all comes away real easy
Get the Neutrogena eye makeup remover!!! It's amazing!! It takes off any eye makeup, even waterproof mascara!!! You can find it at any drugstore like Walgreens or CVS pharmacy!!
you can buy make up wipes in any super market or boots or somewhere they are like baby wipes but are make up wipes and remove make up easy
cotton balls and baby oil.


best makeup remover in the world.


least irritation ever.


Best stuff for me and everyone else i recomended it too.


~Car
you can buy face wipes which remove eye make-up easily and it doesnt hurt your eyes.
Almay makes excellent eye make-up remover pads.
i use rimmel its so gentle and one sweet across the eye its all gone and that even waterproof mascara and eye shadow!
I use nivea cream (not the lotion coz that makes my eyes sting) and then I remove the cream and make-up with cotton wool.
Use Clinique's gentle eye remover
TAKE A COTTON BALL, PUT OIL OR VASELINE ON IT AND REMOVE. I RECOMMEND OIL CAUSE IT WORKS BETTER. I USE TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM TO . BUT I TRIED THAT AND IT WORKED









gentle soap and water, no rubbing, remove residue with a makeup wipe
visit the following url
creasote.
i use clean and clear make up remover and it works great! no irritation or burning
i use simple eye make up remover it is really good and doesn't sting
Johnson baby wipes.


they work really well
baby oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment