Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best way to remove eye make-up?

I use ';lid-care';...it works great and it's gentle on my skinWhat is the best way to remove eye make-up?
VASELINE WORKS WONDERSWhat is the best way to remove eye make-up?
baby oil on a cotton ball
I uses a cotton ball and then dab it in some rubbing alchohol. Then, gently rub it on your eye. It works Great!
USING EYE MAKE UP REMOVER, YOU CAN GET IT ANY WHERE. A LOT OF CO. MAKE IT.
I use baby oil it gets the mascara eye shadow and everything around the eye.. don't use it on the face itll make the face more oiler and block pores and acne. otherwise you can buy neutrogena eye makeup remover in the facial aisle its kinda spendy but baby oil is a lot cheaper!
by washing ur face
vasiline it works great try it....my best friend is a makeup artist for models and thats what he uses....
use eye make up remover
Almay's eye make up remover pads are the Best!!! I prefer the non-oily kind. My mom has me sold on every Mary Kay product possible except I won't budge on this one, the Almay pads are awesome!





http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>
i like cetaphil gentle skin cleanser it works with or without water, it isnt oily, and doesnt sting your eyes
I would suggest going to clinique. They have an eye makeup remover that is great. I have combo skin and have never broken out from thier products. If you are looking for something genteler for your skin... try origins. My sister's son is allergic to a lot of stuff she uses (when she holds him with makeup or lotion on he breaks out) origins is safe for him and is gentle.





clinique can be found at macy's, dilliards or any fine department store... I have seen origins in macy's only.





Clinique will help you develope a skin care regimin but you have to spend a certain ammount of money.





Origins won't charge, but it would be nice if you buy something.
lancome has the best makeup remover, it is an oil base so it removes EVERYTHING I love it and swear by it.
dove soap and water... then cream ur face and wipe the excess cream. it works great for me.
Petroleum Jelly dont matter what brand.....
Wash your face with soap.
Don't waste your money on products bottled as ';eye make up remover';. Plain old baby oil on a cotton ball works great!
Shu Uemura's Make-Up Remover Oil is really good.
use eye make-up removers. they're especially formulated so they wont damage ur eyes. use them with cotton.
put some lotion on close your eyes and rube all over, then fill the sink with hot water and clean with (pro active) and then clear of with a towl
6 Words: Liquid Filled Eye Makeup Remover Swabs





These are by Bare Minerals and they are 24 for $5, yes they are pricey but they work.
I think Johnson %26amp; Johnson Baby lotion is the kindest way to remove make up and restore that baby soft skin to your face.
Baby oil on a wash cloth and rub.Eye make-up remover is expensive.
by using eye make up remover or any soft lotion. mary kay eye make up remover is great.
of course soap and water, but also MaryKays eye makeup remover works great!!
They MAke Eye Liner wipes and they are at Wal Mart,they work,my sis uses them
I use Maybeline eye makeup remover, but MAC makes these get wipes that removes EVERYTHING!!!!! They are just a lil pricey.....I have tried other wipes none work as well as MAC!!!!! Cut them in half they will last longer!!!!
You can buy eye makeup remover and that works really well.
theres a eye makeup remover
I always use Johnson's baby wash to remove my eye makeup. I figure if it's gentle enough for a newborns skin, it should be safe for the area around my eyes. It works really well without any burning and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling like some eye makeup removers. Try it!
Ponds deep cleanser and makeup remover. It's a top ranking product. See this source for why. http://www.beautyqa.com/top3.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment