Monday, June 21, 2010

Medium Greeny-blue (mostly green) eyes, pale skin, blonde hair...what kind of eye make-up should I do?

I'm terrible with anything make-up related and I really need to learn how to apply eye make-up, as well as some colour combinations I can use for everyday and some for going out. Thanks!Medium Greeny-blue (mostly green) eyes, pale skin, blonde hair...what kind of eye make-up should I do?
brownMedium Greeny-blue (mostly green) eyes, pale skin, blonde hair...what kind of eye make-up should I do?
you should pick your own look! I know a website where you can go to. Go to the Sign up, and then put your Email and the other stuff. they will send you a password and you can keep doing this all your life and you can recieve check. the name of this products are called Forever Living Products.


Tell another people to sign up in your account go to foreverliving.com for help how to sell this or ask you questions to this email: honsilviamzj@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment