Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it better to remove the eye make-up before taking contact lenses off or vice versa?

Thanks for your answers.Is it better to remove the eye make-up before taking contact lenses off or vice versa?
Wash your hands and take out the contacts BEFORE you remove your eye make-up...You don't want make-up and soap attaching itself onto your contacts-this can lead to infection.





Also...put your contacts in BEFORE you do your make-up.Is it better to remove the eye make-up before taking contact lenses off or vice versa?
I wear quite heavy makeup which can be difficult to get off.


So normally, I remove the thick of it before I take my lenses out by just pressing a wipe or a cotton wool pad and makeup remover on my lids.


(wipe away the excess)


Then I wash and dry my hands well and take my lenses out before removing the rest of my makeup.


It seems to work, and I very rarely get any makeup in my eyes this way.
Yes I always take my contacts out before using eye make up remover but I don't always put my contacts in before putting on my make up. It is best to do that however so as not to get mascara in your eyes or smudge your eyeliner.
I suggest putting your contacts in before putting on make-up and taking them out after you remove your eye make-up.
ALWAYS TAKE UR CTLS OUT B4 REMOVING UR MAKEUP......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment