Monday, June 21, 2010

What eye make up can any one recommend to wear with hard contact lenses?

I am getting really sore eyes with whatever I use and could do with some tips please, mascara seems to be a no no even the sensitive ones,What eye make up can any one recommend to wear with hard contact lenses?
Have you tried having your lashes tinted. I wear lenses and find that tinting is better than mascara as I tend to rub my eyesWhat eye make up can any one recommend to wear with hard contact lenses?
It costs about 6 pound but lasts a few weeks. I wear eye liner as well and i buy one for sensitive eyes Report Abuse

Avon has some good Anew products for eyes.....but before you do anything - please check with your eye doctor........
ok go to the makeup store ULTA and get the powder eyeshadow, it come in a little circular case, it is really light and will not mess up your contacts





ps...try and get soft contacts if possible
Try using foundation around ur eyes and it will cover te soreness
I have contacts that always seem to get mascara stuck in them, so I tried neutrogena lash tint. It looks really natural, it's endorsed by Acuvue (the contact company), made specially for contact-users, and best of all... it's cheap! It costs me about $7 a month for gorgeous lashes and painless contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment