Monday, June 21, 2010

I have brown-ish eyes, what color eye make up would look the best?

I am fair skinned, with, I guess yellow undertones. I say I have brown-ish eyes because some people say they are a lighter gold color.I have brown-ish eyes, what color eye make up would look the best?
I have brown eyes too =D. The intensify eyeshadow by almay really brings out brown eyes. It's inexpensive, you can buy it at Target, CVS or walgreens. There's a pallet specially made for brown eyes.





Purple eyeshadows will make your eyes stand out, go for a plum purple color. Also, line your eyes with dark brown eyeliner.





Good luck!I have brown-ish eyes, what color eye make up would look the best?
Ok well I have brown eyes too. I use pinks ,golds, and browns. And people say that these look great!
i like neutrals on anyone and everyone.


i think its natural and it doesn't look too overdone.


i really don't like when people match their makeup with their outfits.. with neutrals you can wear it all the time with anything!


try some tans and some darker tans or an almost brown color to put in the crease. you will definitely able to find a pallet of colors that suit you and have colors that you like.


you can get some shimmer in the shadow to create a good look for going out or just straight color for a more sophisticated but casual look.
same with me.


eyeliner- experiment with them. i love black.


pink, especially neon bright, make ur eyes look alot greener, which looks good on fair skin. using a dark brown solid will outline your eyes, make them stand out more from your face. shiny gold makes them brownish/honeygold color. light blue, doesnt rlly do much. black rlly isnt that astounding either.





but then again, its your face. this works for my face, might not be yours. just experiment as much as possible and find what works for you.
champagne (brownish) or subtle violets should do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment