Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the ideal brand for eye-make up for contact lenses users?

can you tell which brand is likely to be good for contact lense users. I am a first timer at using lenses What is the ideal brand for eye-make up for contact lenses users?
I just got contacts last week and am a life long Clnique fan. So far I have had no problems with make-up. Just don't use waterproof mascara because it won't wash off the contact easily. I use their quickliner for eyes on my waterline and it has been fine. Just remember to put your contact in BEFORE you start applying make-up to avoid getting it on your lens. Clinique is good because they don't add a lot of crap to their products. They can be a bit expensive if you are young or don't have much extra money. Look for a make-up line designed for sensitive skin or hypoallergenic and you will be fine. What is the ideal brand for eye-make up for contact lenses users?
MaxFactor. Or Clinique.
I've heard Clinique is supposed to be good, and Almay as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment