Monday, June 21, 2010

Has anyone (girls I guess lol) got any idea what eye make up a brunette with green eyes can wear?

Also what colour lippy?? Just trying to get the colours right, on a special night out next week and need some tips! Help!Has anyone (girls I guess lol) got any idea what eye make up a brunette with green eyes can wear?
Purple eyeshadow will make your green eyes look greener. Almay makes these nice collections of eye makeup that compliment your eye color. For lips, consider your skin tone. If you have cool toned skin, wear cooler tones lipstick. If you have warmer tones, wear warmer. Most makeup companies list cool, warm or neautral on the packaging. I like Cover Girl because it's good quality but a little less expensive. Almay is really nice too.Has anyone (girls I guess lol) got any idea what eye make up a brunette with green eyes can wear?
brunette with green eyes.........ummm i think with green eyes and ur hair colouring a choco brown eyeshadow....black eyeliner and eyeshadow.....a bronzer for your cheeks and light dusting over face...since ur eyes are going to be dramatic i think i a light lipstick with a clear gloss will work.
Try plums, Purples Deep bronzes or even copper or rust and try adding a little bit of black liner. With lipstick you should try matching it in with your eye colour so if you choose a warm shade for your eyes go for a warm shade for the lips too.
violey eyeliner , black mascara. Peach or light pink lip gloss
green eyes can really get emphasised with a lilac eyeshadow.


it looks brilliant with black mascara and eyeliner,and for a lipcolor i'd try a slight pink-purple color the best one ones are Maxfactor stay true lipcolor (the ones with the balm to stop it from drying) because they really do stay without that horrible sticky feeling that slides off 5 minutes after applying.


good luk and hope iv helped xxxenjoy your night out xxx
Greens, browns, blacks or aubergines all look very well on brunettes with green eyes... I am the same in colouring and those are the colours i use. I experiment with different shades to create different looks. For my lips i tend to use nude lipgloss or something with a subtle hint of peach. This along with a pale blush and a golden bronzer really accentuates my eyes which are my beat feature. Good luck, hope u look fab!
try wearing pale brown eye shadow with mascara and wear lipgloss to go with it. xx
Scarlet?
try earthy colours like browns and golds, i think shimmery eyeshadows really bring out someones eyes, and just a touch of eyeliner and mascara. try neutral colour lipsticks, or a clear lipgloss :o)
i would go with the misty/smoky look...and bit of black with a tint of grey, which will really make your eyes stand out
I have brown hair and green eyes and I wear everything. The only color I stay away from is blue. I wear everything from pink to black and everything inbetween. Purple, pink and sheer white are great for making my eyes seem greener. Black is really great from making them seem more intense.
I'm same as you green eyes, brown hair. This what I find looks v nice. Eyeliner, black (sexy) or brown (more casual) mascara and maybe turquoise or brown eyeshadow. Do up your eyes but keep your lips simple maybe just a gloss or pale pink.
Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200…
I like eye shadows in browns,purples, and peach/bronzes. For lips I like sheer red and peach glosses....;-)
I have green and brown eyes ,,, I use brown eye make up, or sometimes, copper. I think the colours are a good match with my eyes. You should give it a shot.
hey - i also have brown hair and green eyes. I tend to wear a lot of brown and gold makeup as this really brings out the colour off my eyes. Or - if ur wanted a more smoky look go for deep greyish purple. I have a really nice little set by Almay, (bought from Boots) which has the exact shades of gold and purple to match my skin tone. Also, dont over do it with the lip gloss - keep it pale. good luck and enjoy ur night out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment