Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to put eye make up?

I am one of those with 'difficult' asian eyes. I have a hidden eyelid which means that even my lashes are on the inner lid. Therefore, my eyes are pretty hard to put eyeshadow on. Any tips?How to put eye make up?
I'm not Asian, but I think that one way to do the eyeshadow would be to cover your eyelid - even if it is 'difficult', when you blink, it shows, and then take it and make kind of an upward swirl with the eyeshadow. Connect the swirl with the bottom lash area, and only extend the eyeshadow to about half of the bottom part of your eye. It's kind of hard to explain, but that's what I'd recommend. :)How to put eye make up?
I would say use tape on the lid, to make it double, also going on Youtbe would help loads than just reading directions


go on youtube, there are asians, black, whites, all with how to vids, from what u mentioned, to proper coloring


it helped me loads


and good luck
Watch her videos on Youtube- she is asian and has beautiful makeup step by step
go to youtube %26amp; type in ';makeupbyrenren'; or ';fafinettex3'; surely u'll get the answers u need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment