Monday, June 21, 2010

What are good eye make up at wal mart?

I have such bad luck bying eye shawdow at wal mart, it never shows up on my skin, or it just looks brisky on my face! Does anyone know any good make up at wal mart for my eyes?What are good eye make up at wal mart?
Do you use a base? It's very common for eyeshadow to not show up on unprimed skin. Invest in a good primer or base, this will give your eyeshadow something to stick to, so it shows up brighter and stays on longer. My favourite all-purpose base is Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Sephora, ~$16). It works wonders and it keeps colours vibrant and lasting all day. You can't get this at Wal-Mart, but it's definitely worth investing in. You can also use any cream colours that are close to your skintone as a base, anything that will give your eyeshadow something to stick to will work.





My favourite Wal-Mart makeup brands are definitely Covergirl, L'Oreal and Annabelle (only available in Canada, I think). Some of their stuff is almost comparable to department store brands. They usually have a larger/better selection in drugstores (Walgreens), though.What are good eye make up at wal mart?
I use Loreal' HIP Eye Products,





they're a little pricey but its an amazing product!!





they have eyeliners, eyeshadows, mascara, etc.





def. worth trying %26amp; they are quite sheek
i use the cover girl eye makeup. they have alot of the bright colors like purple and green and neon blue and orange and such. i love it :)
I would try Covergirl.


Blends nice. They have many natural, easy tones.


It doesn't look drastic.





If you like the darker colors, go with Rimmel London.
I would try Covergirl because it blends in nice with the skin and it shows up real well!
You should try Revlon 12 hour colorstay quads.
yeah umm walmart porbably has sucky brands go to like nordtroms or macys
go to walgreens my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment