Monday, June 21, 2010

I need a good eye make up remover, any suggestions?

I have a hard time removing my mascara, I use Cover Girls, (not sure which one) and there is always some residue left when I wake up the next day. It feels as if I hadn't removed it at all.I need a good eye make up remover, any suggestions?
forget all those maybelline ro cover girl products.. the best thing i always use is vaseline! its the best product to use even tho it can get a lil greasy it takes off all ur makeup in a flash! lol good luck!I need a good eye make up remover, any suggestions?
use contact sultion. when i was taking my contacts out i still had some sultion on my eyelashes and wiped it off. it got rid of my masscara. if some appers under ur eyes wipe the sulotion across it and wipe and BAM its gone!!!!!!!!
Mary Kay products are the best! I use them and love the way my skin looks. Try it....or just go for baby oil. Both are great!
I use L`oreal Paris: Dermo Expertise. But I just wear eyeliner and eyeshadow. I dont usually wear mascara.
Maybelline eye makeup remover
Try Baby Oil?
I use Neutrogena Deep Clean facial cleanser to remove all my make up.
Neutrogene Oil Free Eyemake Remover is the best. They also have a foaming face wash that is supposed to remove waterproof makeup as well. I haven't tried it yet but the eyemake remover is so good I plan to try it. Maybelline was the worst that I tried.
try clinique make up removers its awesome
Neutrogena eye make-up remover. :)
Makeup Removal Tips


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/05/makeu鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
There is a new Loreal product out, I don't remember what it's called though. It's supposed to be really good.
I like clinque 's take the day off or I'll use baby oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment